Monday, April 2, 2012

A Baby Shower!

I love babies! I am so excited for Marty, who is not just expecting one but two babies! A boy and a girl! So happy for her and her family. Babies make me smile(: Cute cannot describe them. Anyway, here are some of my favorite pictures of Marty's baby shower. It was held at one of my favorite tea places, Sussex Teapot. The food is yummy, the atmosphere authentic, and the service wonderful! 
So here we go!!
              
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
















































The guest of honor and the sweet friends who put the shower together!




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics, Ally!!! You're so amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What my original comment said was that these pictures are AMAZING!!!! <3 Keep posting pics, k? =)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you