Thursday, April 12, 2012

Jackfruit

So what is jackfruit? I had no idea what it was until today. Our friend brought it over and of course we tried it! Once you cut into it, it is supper sticky. In order to get the stickies off, we used goo gone. It is certainly a unique fruit. It tastes like dried mango and has lots of seeds in it. This jackfruit is about the size of a big watermelon! It grows on trees. I would not want to be under it if it dropped(: I have decided that I like it!


                           *U*U*U*U*U*U*U*U*U*U*U*U*U*U*U*U*U*U*U

File:Jackfruit tree in Gujarat.jpg










4 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! Fruit definitely comes in many different shapes and sizes. =) I love eating foreign fruit, and trying new foods. =)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you