Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dying Easter Eggs

Yesterday(Tuesday), Matty and I went our Aunt Cy's and Uncle Rick's house to dye eggs. We have had this tradition for as long as I can remember! It was great to see them and our cousins again(:


()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()




Brent






Joey










My Aunt got some really cute kits which she put together(:




My panda! I glued the eyes on but it was too runny. So my panda looks more like a picasso(:

My eggs

Matty's eggs

Matty and Uncle Rick driving their remote control cars






3 comments:

  1. Cool pics, Ally! Looks like fun! All of your eggs were so cool! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!! Those are sooo cool!! I have only dyed Easter Eggs.... ONCE. =\
    But you are totally professional! Can I take lessons?? =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! thanks. It's pretty easy to do.I would love to dye eggs with you(:

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you