Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Drawing

I am not much of a drawer, but I like to try and draw people and clothes mostly. I am going to start sharing with you my collection of drawings starting from 2008, so I was 11. I like looking back and seeing my drawings progress!  I hope you enjoy them too!


This little guy doesn't have any ears(:lol



Twins



I drew this eye in an art class


My art teacher had me draw a face and then after teaching me how to draw one...I drew another one(with a little bit of her help)



She also had me draw a person. After that she taught me how to draw people with better proportions.



3 comments:

  1. Wow, these pictures are SO much better than what I could draw! I love the detail on the last two pictures! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I am feeling the urge to try and copy the sketch of the eye. Mine never turn out that good. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks(: It took me a long time to draw the eye.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you