Saturday, February 18, 2012

Piano

I used to not like piano. I think it was because I did not like to practice or I wanted to get to the good stuff and be able to play pretty songs and not bother with the scales. I love playing now. I have taken a long break because of school but would like to start taking lessons again(: Reading music is not easy for me): I do however love making up my own songs and playing by ear. I have just finished a song that I have worked on and played around with for a while. I finally got around to taping it!! So here it is. It is not the best, but it is my first made up song that I have actually memorized and kinda like. I hope to get better and than make really cool songs!! Also, I need to name it, so if you have any ideas let me know.


  Enjoy

p.s. I would have uploaded the movie right here but blogger would not allow it. Probably because it was longer. If you have trouble seeing the video let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. Ally!!!! This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! =D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great start! Nice steady pace and good timing.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you