Thursday, February 16, 2012

Science Class

So before you read anymore, let me just warn you. There are pictures of cut open fish(: This is science class. It is not really grouse but just letting you guys know! I found it quite fun cutting fish open. We even found a live intestinal worm in one of them! I love dissecting!! My brother and I, the only ones in class besides my teacher, each had our own fish which was fun. It was kinda early in the morning, 7ish and the fish stank but I had lots of fun(: 

Enjoy

<=<
that is supposed to look like a fish(:lol


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

preparing for surgery!



ok.. so these are our patients...(:

to help us find parts of the fish better we looked at this preserved fishy!



The fishes top fin was cool because in order to see it  you had to pull it out. It reminded me of a fan
these are what a fish scale looks like under a microscope! I took a picture looking in and was really excited to be able to see it.


it kinda looks like a finger print or a tree stump




After I was done dissecting, I was really hungry, so we went by Bruegger's Bagels again and got a bagel(:

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I'm terrible at dissecting. :P I can stand it-the "grossness" doesn't bother me, but I can never identify anything. Probably 'cause I had already mauled it cutting into it. =) lol Cool pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering. Was it at all difficult to eat after dissecting those fish?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you