Monday, May 7, 2012

Margie: Senor Pictures

Here is Margie Fisher! I did another photo shoot for her a year ago, see here. She is off to college in three months. Yikes! She asked me if I could take her senor pics and of course I said Yes! I am so happy and excited for her. So here they are!
                                                          
                                                                    Enjoy
               
                                       [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]








                                                                  

































4 comments:

  1. WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN YOUR BLOG TILL NOW, ALLISON?!!!!

    Oh my goodness...I am SO impressed. You definitely have the eye! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are amazing, Ally!!!!!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you