Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mommy's Day!

I know it is past mother's day but it's never too late to say how much my mom means to me and that she is amazing(: I wrote her a little poem and thought I would share it with you. It is a Cinquain


 Donna
Admirable
Keeping the home running
Impacting my everyday life
My mom                  



So here is what I did on mother's Day

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

                                                     
                             My mommy wanted to go on a hike and chose Boomer Canyon.








Can you believe this is in Irvine? 



























When we got back home, we started cooking dinner. While we were waiting, Matty decided to do some archery






Skills


then  my daddy tried it(:




I took my life in my hands when I took this picture(: I had to trust that Matty would not let go.







Lemon scones for dessert



The grand finale!


Happy Mother's Day Mommy!


7 comments:

  1. Great pictures are usual, Allison!

    Favorites probably have to be 9, 11, 21 and 40. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! I love your use of filters and effects, you are improving with each set. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! =) My favorite is 30.... the close-up of Matty's eye!! I love how I can see your reflection in his eye! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO cool! My personal favorites were the water fountain pictures. Looks like a really fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I loved the water fountain pics as well! And the black and white one of Matty pointing his bow and arrow at the camera. XD You got a lot of really cool perspectives in these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! i love the picture of matty's eye!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you