Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Joseph & Rachel

Last Saturday, I was able to take some photos of the Davis twins! They are so amazingly small and perfect! I can't help but think of this verse! "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14. God is Amazing!!!!!! This is my first time taking pictures of babies, which was a new and awesome experience. I had such a fun time interacting with them and their Daddy and Mommy(: Enough said.

Enjoy


*''''''*'''''''*'''''''*'''''''*'''''''*'''''''*'''''''*'''''''*'''''''*'''''''*



























































6 comments:

  1. Soooooooo cute!!!! XDDDD
    ohhh my gosh... <3 just darling. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! They're so tiny!!!! XD

    These are awesome, Ally! Some of these are *completely* fair-worthy!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say it. "These are really cute babies!" =D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you