Monday, March 26, 2012

After the Rain...


I love rain. I love it after it rains! I love taking pictures of water droplets!(:



Sing to the LORD with grateful praise; make music to our God on the harp. He covers the sky with clouds; he supplies the earth with rain and makes grass grow on the hills. Psalms 147:7-8

                                    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''




I love how you can see indentation the water droplet made here^

 Playing with the focus







close up!








6 comments:

  1. I really love the first ones! and the close up! so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I love the close up of the water drop!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should have had you come take pics of our callalillies they looked real pretty with water droplets

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you