Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The egg guy

Matty has really been cooking some yummy things lately. He has the sushi down but now he's got the omelet and egg sandwich down too(:  So I'm in bed Friday morning and Matty calls me down for breakfast. (One of my favorite things to eat is the East Coast Swiss cheese egg bagel. The day before, my parents had bought us kids a little pan to cook the egg part in. It is the perfect size to put in a bagel.) Any way, so I come down to breakfast and see at my place a bagel egg sandwich! So Sweet! Another time, for dinner, Matty made me an omelet! I'll have to share with you the egg bagel sandwich recipe some time(: So here are the pictures of both these lovely food items, made by Matty!

                                                                  Enjoy


                                        {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}














I like my eggs well done.





                          

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Those look so GOOD! I have to admit, I like my eggs well done too. Not crunchy, just well done. Annie and I experimented with our eggs once. We put sliced potatoes, bacon bits, and bell peppers in with our eggs. It tasted delicious. I may have to try some of those creations. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's so sweet! That omelet looks *serious amazing*!! I want one!!!!! lol XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I. Want. One. Right. Now!!!!! Oh my goodness gracious!!!! What all did he put in there?? It looks really good! Mushrooms, and onions, and what else? Yuuuuuumy! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. He put eggs(obviously :) mushrooms, caramelized onions, cheese, and milk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics Allison!!! I personally have come to like the not over cooked type of eggs best. I like the mushroom and onion combo a lot! I would add cheese for sure and milk helps to make it a little fluffy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol! I don't think this omelet turned out how Matty wanted it too. It normally looks pretty fluffy(: Maybe he did not grease the pan enough. That type of pan seems to stick a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you