Wednesday, May 2, 2012

St. Regis/ Crystal Cove

Last Tuesday through Thursday, my Mom, Matty, and I got to accompany my Daddy on a short business trip down in Dana Point. We stayed at the beautiful St.Regis hotel, and from there went to Chrystal cove, at 6:30am for an early Biology lesson Thursday morning.

Enjoy

`````````````````````````````````"`````````````````````````


Matty being funny(:


View out our room


















My Dad golfing













Playing with shutter speeds












a picture with natural lighting





A view out our peep hole(:





It was funny and annoying at the same time because the hotel's electricity and internet, for a few hours, would cut out randomly and then the fire alarms would go off. After a few minutes everything would be back to normal and it would start all over again.(:







My Biology Class










This is the hugest muscle I have ever seen









After class my family and I went to R J's Cafe for breakfast




I eat this really good egg,potato, meat filled burrito(:







6 comments:

  1. WOW! Those were so cool! I really like the waterfall pictures. The sky looked so epic in your pictures! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a BEAUTIFUL place!!!!!!! I love the picture of the staircase! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks(: Yes it was really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like lots'a fun! =) My favorite picture? The one of you and Matty. =) Sibling loveeee!! haha. =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like lots'a fuuuuun!! =) My favorite picture? The one of you and Matty! lol sibling love!! XD Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you