Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Recipe 1

So I love to cook or rather make up my own food ideas. Here is what I made up one day

Ingredients:
1 can of canned chicken
mayonnaise
two green onion stalks 
two slices of bread
shredded lettuce
oil
Flour tortilla or corn
slice of Swiss cheese

Tools:
toaster
knife
cutting board
pan

*anything not bold is not part of the main recipe

Action:
So you take your can of chicken, drain it, and dump it in a bowl. Take your green onions cut them up and put them in with your chicken. Put in however much mayonnaise you want and mix. Sometimes I add a little mustard. Then you take your bread and toast it. When the bread is done, put your chicken mix and lettuce on the bread and make a sandwich. I sometimes put Swiss cheese in it too.

You can also make this meal with tortillas, which I did once when we ran out of bread. It tastes great. Heat up the pan and, when hot, put in your oil and cook the tortilla on both sides till crispy. Fill it with the ingredients above. I would not put cheese in this one but you can if you want.

Enjoy

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you