Thursday, March 15, 2012

Eric and I

So Monday night, Eric and I went to the spectrum and he took me out for dinner for my birthday(: I chose Rubios! Guess what I got?! Yup, Fish tacos. Yummy. 

 

 





After that we walked around and visited many stores.  We had to try a chocolate sample from See's of course. Then we checked out a unique shoe store! It has some pretty funky shoes! This one stood out to me and I had to try it on. It was not that comfortable but is is wearable. In case you are wondering, no, I did not buy them(:

 




2 comments:

  1. Cool! I really like that kind of shoe. (not that I would buy one) High heels are my style. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really fun! =)
    Gotta admit... that is a really cool shoe! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you