Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Whale Watching

A long time ago... no only a few weeks ago, I went whale watching for the first time with my family! After driving down to Ventura, we set sail for the Channel Islands. It was epic!! Getting out of the harbor into the open sea was awesome because the swells were a good size! We saw birds, seals, dolphins, and yes, whales! I would like to go again some time.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



 
I tried getting a picture of this up close so you can read it! So funny(:::











I found this thing really pretty!















Look at all those seals!

When they saw us they started swimming toward us(:






We saw three whales!






These are the waves the boat made!




Inside the boat!
I am exited to share with you some short clips!








3 comments:

  1. WOW! I really like the 14th picture from the top. I really liked the sign too. Pretty funny. I didn't get it at first but when I did, I couldn't help myself from laughing. Was it just you and your mom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome pics! The sky looks beautiful! (To me :D lol ) I love the sign too! XD

    I remember going whale-watching when I was much younger. If I remember correctly, I loved it, too! =)

    Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it was everyone in my family except Eric. Yes i had lots and lots of fun(:

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you