Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Art

I love drawing! Pretty much anything... mostly people...clothes.(: My art is really split into to kinds of groups: drawing clothes(clothing design) and drawing everything else(art). I draw with pencil, watercolor, chalk. Actually, it is kinda funny because i am usually pretty laid back about my work, but when it comes to watercolor it drives me crazy when the colors blend.(: But then... that is watercolor(: I have taken a few art classes over the years and so have a whole bunch of goodies to show you!! Anyway, I am exited to share with you my art: drawing(mostly) water color (sometimes), and other odds and ends!

enjoy

#####################################





So with this I was given a picture and i had to draw it. Simple but not simple

Same with this picture


This is a rough for the picture below




Here is that watercolor(:

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! You are SO much better than me. :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I really like the one on the watercolor and the first drawing. I want to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you