Sunday, October 23, 2011

Poem



Okay, so I don't think I could become a poet but I sometimes like trying to write poetry that rhymes.


Here is a poem that I wrote at the age of 10 because it popped into my head all-of-a sudden.




The flower starts like any flower,
Bud, stem, and leaf,
Beyond man’s power to make such a flower,
God’s power will never end.

Day till dusk under God’s careful hand
He creates each little petal
Till it grows life size, now
Its new life begun.

So bright its color
So soft its petal
So delicate and unique

How marvelous are God’s works to behold.
So lovely is the flower,
It shines day and night
And in the moon light
Is quite bright.



2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Impressive. That is such a beautiful poem full of truth. Cool pictures, too. Did you take them?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you