Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sushi -寿司


Matty, my brother, is amazing! Today he made lunch. But it is not your ordinary mac and cheese. And he did not put left-overs in the microwave and push a button.
               
                                                                             No


He made sushi!

All by himself!


He not only can cook, he has the presentation down! My mom taught him well!
I was watching him and had to leave because he took so painfully long to preparing each roll.

Here are the fruits of his labor!

And boy were they good!!

















Here is the man!


California roll: seaweed, avocado, cucumber, rice,imitation crab, and don't forget the soy-sauce and Wasabi!


5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's great! I'm not a fan of sushi, but it looked great! ;D NOW I know what you were telling me about last Friday-the California rolls. :D Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't normally like sushi, but that definitely looks appetizing. Wow, I almost assuredly could not produce something like that. Nice, Matty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We ate every bite! It was amazing!You guys should try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Amazing. Both the photography and presentation. I taught them everything they know:)

    Love,

    Mama-san

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you