Monday, June 18, 2012

A Late Happy Father's Day and Happy Birthday

Happy late Father's Day to you all! I am so thank-full for the Dad God has blessed me with and love him so much. I am also really thank-full for everything he does for me and my family. He is the best earthly father out there(:

So this weekend was busy, as we celebrated Lauren's birthday with a party on the 16th, and Father's Day on the 17th. Here are some pictures which sum up those two days and what we have been doing. 
Happy Birthday Lauren! You are my favorite sister ever<3 (:
Thank-you for putting up with me when I was little and sharing a room with me!  

<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>



Lauren's B-day and party
-----------------------














Fighting over a spoon during the game "spoons"










Father's Day
-------------------------


A special breakfast



A wonderful dinner at the Rusty Pelican




I ordered the Chicken Picatta!

Daddy checking out Lauren's kaleidoscope necklace!







Dinner is served

 Driving home




Home made plant signs




An ice cream maker!!!


4 comments:

  1. You guys were busy! I love ALL the pictures! I really enjoy seeing things from your view! I wouldn't normally look at certain things that way. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! XD I love the lighting on some of the pics that you got at Lauren's party. Oh, and tell her a belated happy birthday for me! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooh! =) Loooooks like a lot of fun! =D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you