Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cranes

My brother, Matty, likes folding origami. He especially likes to fold paper cranes. Since discovering this hobby, he has not just begun to fold cranes for fun, but also makes money doing it by turning them into earrings(: He has done quite well and enjoys his little business. I thought I would share with you all the different colors he folds and what his jewelry looks like! He had 200 cranes in this stack!!

Enjoy

/////////////////////////////////*\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\



















5 comments:

  1. Nice! =D I love the ones of the one crane separated from the rest of the pile. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Go Matty! The first on of the earrings is my absolute favorite! The lighting looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did he start making white?!?! I need to add white to my collecting of Matty's earings that I've bought!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe soon after. Should I put in an order for you?(:

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you