Thursday, June 7, 2012

Deboning Chicken

Yesterday, Matty and I learned how to debone chicken. I thought I would share with you how I did it. I didn't realize that it is actually cheaper to debone the chicken yourself than buy it already deboned, but it makes sense.  

Enjoy

{|}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}









                                                                  Step 1

                                              Step 2

                                                                                       

       

                                    Step 3

                                              Step 4



the tenderloin


5 comments:

  1. That is really cool! I love Matty's face in that first picture of him!! XD And you look so serious, it's weird! ;)
    I love youuu, Ally! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Yes he did not like cutting chicken. And as for the serious face, I was concentrating on not cutting my fingers!!(: Raw chicken is so slippery you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and thrifty. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was pretty easy once I knew how to do it(:

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you