Saturday, January 21, 2012

Yummy Breakfast Egg Plate


I probably could have come up with a better name for it, but it is a pretty good description of it. If you have a better name please let me know(: So this egg dish I made with a bunch things. I am exited though, because I have a few pictures to show what it looks like!  I remembered to snap a few before I dug in!

Ingredients:
2 eggs
tomatoes
shredded cheese( about a handful) 
salt
pepper
sliced white onions( about a 1/3 cup)
sliced avocado
sour cream( a spoonful)
a tortilla( wheat or flour)
milk ( about a a table spoon, it does not have to be exact)

Tools:
plate
pan
knife

Action:
So first scramble the eggs, cheese, onions, and milk together. Heat the pan and start cooking the eggs. Warm up tortilla in pan or microwave. Cut some tomatoes and avocados. Get out the sour cream. By this time the eggs should be done cooking. Add pepper and salt to taste. Put the tortilla on the plate and eggs on top of the tortilla adding the avocados, tomatoes, and sour cream on top or to the side. And I think that about finishes it.
                   
                                                                   Enjoy


Photos:






1 comment:

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you