Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Walt Disney Concert Hall

Last year my school group and I went on a field trip the the Walt Disney Concert Hall in LA. I found the architecture of the building very interesting. We also crossed the street and saw a beautiful water fountain named "Peace on Earth," located between the  Dorothy Chandler Pavilion and the Mark Taper Forum both of which we also saw.
  Here are some of my favorites!











The Rose fountain located on the patio of the Concert Hall


The china, which is what this rose shaped fountains is made of, was broken just for it. Imagine breaking perfectly nice china!






This is the fountain I was talking about






3 comments:

  1. Those are REALLY cool! I really liked the seventh one from the top and the one right below it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I LOVE the 7th picture, and the last picture. <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you