Monday, October 8, 2012

The Huntington Gardens

On Thursday  my mom, Matty and I went to the Huntington Library in San Marino. I had a lot of school to catch up on afterwards, but it was worth it! I love the Huntington Library because there are twelve separate gardens there. Each one has its own theme, which I think is so cool! Besides gardens though, they have two art galleries and the famous Blue Boy and Pinkie paintings.
Enjoy

"||""|"||""|"||""||"|"|""|"||""|"|"|"||"|"|"|"|"|"|""||"|"|""||"|"|"|"|"|"|"|"|""||"|"








First stop, the lily pad gardens






The Japanese Gardens(one of my favorites)


I love these stairs!
















The Chinese garden















Look at the detail!



The green house

The rose garden

We decided to stop and get something to drink! 
I got lemonade(:





The north vista






Then we went to the art gallery










2 comments:

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you