Monday, August 20, 2012

Yellowstone Part 4

The next few days a the Tetons were awesome! When we had gone before, there had been a lot of fires, making it hard to see the mountains and enjoy the view. Not this time.

By the way, since I found the pictures i thought I had lost, I added a few more on to my last post.
So if you want to you can just click here and scroll down and check them out.
                  
Day 7

what a great way to start off a post and a morning!

these breakfast sandwiches were amazing


We drove around and found a beautiful place to take pictures!




I think Matty took these two flower pics, because I don't remember taken them(:



then we drove to Coulter Bay and decided to take our raft out.

















Jenny Lake






skipping stones

rain!


Dinner at Jackson Lodge for Dad and Mom's  Anniversary







Beautiful view from Jackson Lodge








pine sap







looking through the viewfinder of my dad's camera



free-lensing


Day 8

We started off this morning, by going fishing!
Pretty rainbow!











Matty trying to catch little fish for bait

his plastic bag with holes was brilliant, but it just didn't catch the fast little fish


After a few hours of unsuccessful fishing, we decided to get some breakfast





we watched a ranger program and learned about bear safety.
One important thing to remember:
Never run from a bear

Oh, speaking of bear...

check it out!


enough bear, let's eat!



I hope your hungry!






we did it!!!!

After dinner, we decided to try fishing again








I didn't like putting the worm on the hook


Look what I caught!! 
A worm!








4 comments:

  1. I just can't pick a favorite! But I do like the sequence of Matty jumping over the water! =D And the free-lensing. And the scenery. And the night-crawlers. =) So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you all. No, Mrs. Rupprechet, we didn't sadly, but it was still fun(:

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you