Monday, July 2, 2012

Horseback Riding

Saturday, Lauren,my mom and I drove to O'neill Regional Park. There we met up with my dad's friend and coworker. His family was also their so we got to hang out with them as well. Mr. Rineer allowed us to ride his horses, which he personally trained himself! It was my first time ridding a horse by myself(: They also brought along their miniature poneys, which were really cute! One of them temporally escaped which created some excitement! We had such an awesome time!

Enjoy

|||||||+|||||||+|||||||+|||||||+|||||||+|||||||+|||||||+|||||||+|||||||+|||||||










The little runaway is caught(:












Meet Tucker



There three dogs



Just getting used to guiding Tucker





















2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL pics!!!! Looks like SO much fun!! =D And I love the husky-looking dogs! XD haha

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you