Monday, July 30, 2012

Hope

A few weeks ago, Hope and I had a chance to do a photo-shoot! We had wanted to do a real one as apposed to the one we did on the women's retreat, and finally got together before we both left to go on our vacations. We just had a little bit of time, but it was so much fun. Walking around my neighborhood, we found a little mesh fence with concord grapes growing on it! It was the perfect place and I didn't realize that the colors matched Hope's shirt until afterward! 
Enjoy

%)%)%)%)%)%)%)%)%)%)%)%)%)%)

















































5 comments:

  1. these are fantastic! I love number 5! (so much <3) and the one of her feet. bravo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular photos again, Miss Pyle. =) Very impressed! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing!!!!!! I love them! SO many favorites. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a blast doing this photo shoot with you, Allison! =) You are a VERY talented young lady. <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you