Friday, December 16, 2011

Disney Adventure


So many of you know I was swamped in school the last two weeks. I am glad to report that it is over...until school starts up again! 
Anyway I managed to go to Disney and California for a much needed break. Our cousin was kind enough to take Matty and I and we ended up staying there for seventeen hours!!!! We were tried at the end but had an amazing time. 
I took my camera with me of course and ended up with a total of 600 pictures. I than deleted some, so that got me down to 400 and on it went till i got to 227. This will be a long post since it will be hard to pick my favorites. I may upload a video or two later!
Anyway, enjoy(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





















































































8 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I am really glad you guys had fun. :)Thanks for posting the pictures! I REALLY liked all of them I can't even pick a favorite. ;)
    -Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY! You got some really cool pictures. I especially liked the 12th from last one. With the circle affect. Sounds like you had a LOT of fun. I can't pick a favorite either. [still amazed]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fantasmic, the parade, World of Color . . . It looks like you guys had a busy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! We were running to at the end of the day to get from each show! It was epic!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you