Saturday, November 5, 2011

"Quotes"

Right now I am writing a biography and had to look up a quote.

While doing so I made a list of my favorites!

Enjoy!


“As a rule,” said Holmes, “the more bizarre a thing is the less mysterious it proves to be. It is your commonplace, featureless crimes which are really puzzling, just as a commonplace face is the most difficult to identify.” ~ Sherlock Holmes

Smiling is my favorite exercise.  ~ Author Unknown

"There is no darkness that Satan can create that can shut the love of God out". ~ Corrie Ten Boom

Volunteers don't get paid, not because they're worthless, but because they're priceless.  ~Sherry Anderson


It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible. ~ George Washington


A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. ~ Elbert Hubbard


Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. ~ Helen Keller









1 comment:

  1. I totally love it! I didn't see this post until now. So cool. I might use some of these. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or two! Thank-you